Are you ready?
To stand behind a “we’ll take care of it” mentality?
To be a part of a large stable company?
Provide excellent customer support?
To work with professionals in a drug-free environment?
To work with integrity and pride in all you do?
To be part of a team that encourages and promotes?
To go to work for the last place you may ever have to?
Complete an application, attach your resume, and let’s get started!
At Management Services Northwest, we strive to hire talented individuals who have a passion for doing their job well, have positive attitudes, and are motivated to please our clients. We believe in and have respect for hard workers who are dedicated to their career. If this sounds like you, please complete an online application! We are a drug free company and background checks are completed upon hire.
See the responsibilities and requirements of ALL of our positions by clicking on the following link, http://managementservicesnorthwest.catsone.com/careers/
We are always looking for great people to join our growing company! If you are reliable, trustworthy, have an eye for detail and are available to work evenings to late night, these are great part time opportunities. Hours are somewhat flexible to fit your needs. Job duties include but are not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, mopping, restroom sanitizing and clean-up, inventory stocking, etc. Previous janitorial experience is preferred. Must have reliable transportation. Paid travel time between sites.
- Bellingham, WA: Sat. and Sun. approx 4 hours per week starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Bellevue, WA: Mon. – Fri. approx 25 hours per week starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Bellevue/Issaquah WA: M, W, F approx 9 hours per week starting at 3:00 p.m.
- Blaine, WA: Mon. – Fri. approx 18 hours per week starting at 3:00 p.m.
- Bremerton, WA: Mon. – Th. and occasional Fridays approx 12 hours per week starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Canby/Mollala, OR: T, Th, Sat. approx 8.5 hours per week starting at 7:00 p.m.
- King/Snohomish Counties, WA: Wed. – Sun. approx 28-32 hours per week
- Ocean Park/Ilwaco/Long Beach, WA: M, W, F or T, Th, Sat. approx 10-11 hours per week starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Olympia, WA: M, W, F approx 4-9 hours per week starting at 6:30 p.m.
- Portland, OR: Mon. – Fri. approx 32-40 hours per week, starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Portland, OR: Sat, Sun, Mon. approx 12 hours per week starting at 8:00 p.m.
- Portland, OR: M, W, F approx 9 hours/week starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Seattle, WA: M, W, F or T, Th, Sat. approx 12-13.5 hours per week starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Seattle, WA: M, W, F or T, Th, Sat. approx 7.5 hours per week starting at 7:00 p.m.
Full Time Senior Janitorial Leads Wanted in Bellevue,WA, Everett, WA, Portland, OR, and Seattle, WA
These positions are Monday through Friday starting within the evening hours.
Primary Job Functions:
• Train personnel
• Fill-in for janitors that are absent due vacation, sickness, or other reasons
• Perform weekly inspections with or for the Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager
• Responsible for reviewing weekly inspects with onsite janitorial staff
• Effective communication with Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager of all conditions existing on site
• Assist in organizing and supervising on-going operations
• Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs
• Maintain, clean and sanitize bathrooms and break rooms throughout facilities
• Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary
• Dusting and cleaning facilities
• Maintain positive work relations with client(s)
Benefits include: Medical and Dental after 90 days, Paid Time Off and 401k
Full Time Janitorial Operations Supervisor – Everett to Mount Vernon Region and Whatcom County
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervises the servicing of assigned accounts to conform to direct cost budgets, quality standards, and Customer Satisfaction.
• Responsible for scheduling, training, assigning work, maintaining accurate and proper records, which includes timesheet preparations.
• Provides the proper support and guidance to cleaning technicians.
• Ensures job performance documentation, including disciplinary action prepared and submitted appropriately and on time.
• Effective communication with Operations Manager on all conditions existing on site(s).
• Maintain positive work relations with client(s).
• Perform inspections with Operations Manager.
• Responsible for reviewing inspections with onsite janitorial staff.
This position includes traveling to and from client(s) facilities to ensure staffing, training, and quality control procedures are being met to client satisfaction. This role will cover about 35+ sites and 25+ personnel. This position covers the following areas: Everett, Mt. Vernon, Whidbey Island areas. Must be able to travel to Port Angeles and Ferndale 1 – 2 times per month.
Pay and Benefits:
The job is DOE, PTO, Medical and Dental Insurance after 90 days, and 401K.
No open positions at this time.
Special Services –
See the responsibilities and requirements of this position by clicking on the below link.
• Whatcom County – Carpet Cleaning/Floor Care Technician
• Whatcom County – Window Cleaning Technician
Office Positions –
No open positions at this time.